Gold & Gold Plated pieces:
- Gold has a tendency to scratch, so extra care should be taken when wearing and cleaning to maintain quality and appearance.
- Gold can easily be cleaned using warm, sudsy water and a soft, gentle brush. Be sure to rinse well after brushing and dry completely using a soft cloth before wearing.
- Avoid exposing gold jewellery to perfume, cosmetics, household bleach or chlorine as it can cause discolouration and possible disintegration.
- Between professional servicing, gold and plated pieces can be maintained with an non-abrasive cleaner.
- PLEASE NOTE: with all Sterling Silver & Gold Plated pieces, they will gradually fade over time.